An online training class for home medical device retailer Exemptee license applicants and their managers - California Exemptee License Training Certification Course
California home medical device retail laws require that companies carrying items needing a prescription have Exemptees (or pharmacists) responsible for the distribution of these items. For regulatory compliance, a company's Exemptee(s) must complete training recognized by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH), Food and Drug Branch.
This Exemptee course is offered by SkillsPlus International Inc. and is approved and accepted by the CDPH. Successful course completion earns a course completion certificate that you will include in your Exemptee license application.
- $525 per student. No extra fees to retake any of the quizzes.
- Recognized by the CDPH. By the way, the Exemptee license application asks, "Have you completed training program(s) that address the following: (Attach copy of completed training certificate) …"
- This course covers all topics specified in the license application.
- The online classroom is open 24 x 7 for your convenience. Come and go as needed.
- We've added something new, closed captioning. Students can read what the course instructor is teaching. This feature helps ESL (English as a second language) students, and hard of hearing students.
Give us a call if you have any questions: (415) 948-5220