This training program is designed for California HMDR Exemptee license applicants and their managers. For home medical device retailers.
The Best Choice For California Exemptee Training Certification
We've added something new, closed captioning. Students can read what the course instructor is teaching. This feature helps ESL (English as a second language) students, and hard of hearing students.
This course is accepted by the California Department of Public Health, as it meets their training certification requirements for Exemptee license applicants. California requires home medical device retailers (HMDR) & durable medical equipment (DME) providers to retain an on-site Exemptee (who must be physically present during all hours of operation) to conduct their business.
If you are applying for a California Exemptee license, you'll need to include proof of required training in your license application. Take this online course to earn a course completion certificate accepted by the CDPH - include it in your license application.
About The California HMDR Exemptee Course
This course is recommended by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) as it meets their training requirements, and covers:
- State and Federal laws relating to the distribution of dangerous drugs and dangerous devices
- State and Federal laws relating to the distribution of controlled substances
- Knowledge and understanding of quality control systems
- The United States Pharmacopoeia standards relating to the safe storage and handling of drugs
- The safe storage and handling of home medical devices
- Prescription terminology, abbreviations, and format
To meet CDPH requirements, we offer a web-based, self-study class, and the final exams for this certification. The class is fast, to the point, and has helped thousands of California Exemptee license applicants get licensed.
|The Best Choice For California Exemptee Training Certification | Learn more & buy!|
Keywords and Phrases: