Tuesday, October 11, 2016

How Can I Obtain An HMDR Exemptee License?

Q.  "How can I obtain an HMDR exemptee license?"

A.  "An individual may submit an application for an exemptee license on their own behalf or a licensed HMDR operator may submit an exemptee license application for a current employee for the purpose of dispensing prescription medical devices from that particular facility. In either case, the applicant must meet the required knowledge and training mandated by California Health and Safety Code, Division 104, Part 5, Section 111656.4 (a). This law requires one year of work experience in a facility where dangerous drugs and/or dangerous devices are dispensed, evidence of high school graduation or GED equivalent, and evidence that the applicant has completed a training course that addresses areas of HMDR knowledge and training."

Source:   Home Medical Device Retailer (HMDR) Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)

You might also be interested in:
California Exemptee Certification Class - for home medical device retailers (HMDR)

No comments:

Post a Comment